Monday, October 29, 2007

Sucks to be you, women

on some gay ass feminist site (I think Iblamethepatriarchy) the idiot author/authors wrote about this case of a teenage girl getting gang raped (allegedly) by some drunken college retards. The article was typical feminist blather but I want to analyse some of the comments.

Let's do it!





Sylvanite May 24th, 2007 at 4:12 pm
I’m officially sick of sports, the people who play sports, and the fans of sports. I would appreciate it very much if men everywhere decided that basket weaving and other arts and crafts were worthy manly pursuits. Preferably to be pursued while sober and miles from the nearest woman.

Diss!

2 ashes May 24th, 2007 at 4:26 pm
I’m crying. It’s day like this you just hate this whole rotten world.

What, are you serious? You are fucking crying over this? Jesus Christ, be a man.

3 Amanda Marcotte May 24th, 2007 at 4:28 pm
Thank god for Nifong and the immoral media! The hoopla over the Duke case has now made it quite likely that gang rape will be tacitly legal, because prosecuters will be scared to death to prosecute.

Word! Way to fuck yourselves in the ass you stupid feminist dykes. Your errant mangina slave soldier Nifong really screwed you ho's. Hah!

4 Erin May 24th, 2007 at 4:41 pm
This is one of those things where my brain just shuts off. If I began to fully grasp the disgusting implications of this situation I think I’d have an aneurism. And I’m loving that ONE quote they are using from a witness throughout all the articles. “I didn’t think of it as a rape situation.” Can we hear from one of the women who took her to the hospital? Or how about the one guy who supposedly tried to stop it.

Because sweety, ink costs money and the paper isn't going to waste it printing a bunch of feminine nonsense.


5 Kumachka May 24th, 2007 at 4:42 pm
Wash’t the idea of team sports to channel male aggression so they wouldn’t run around raping and pillaging? Or was it simply to tire them out so they wouldn’t question The Man?
6 Twisty May 24th, 2007 at 4:49 pm

No.

The idea of team sports is to hone the skills necessary for success in life under a paradigm of dominance and submission.
7 trailer park May 24th, 2007 at 4:52 pm

No.

I just can’t comprehend how this could possibly be seen as anything but rape.
Some adult gave the victim alcohol, illegally. Three witnesses can testify that she was semi-conscious, vomiting (unable to keep anything down), and that they had to carry her out of the house she was so drunk. They can also testify that the men were holding the door closed. Why would they have to hold the door closed if this was consensual sex? AND SHE IS UNDERAGE! How is this not a crime?? HOW? How much more evidence do they need?
8 kanea May 24th, 2007 at 5:01 pm

Thanks to your premature ejaculation over the whole Duke thing, a lot more than they have, apparently.

there aren’t enough words in the two languages I know to discribe my disgust. I really really hope that some one (perhapse this school’s women’s lib group?) will start protests at sporting events. if this was my school those players would be the one’s who have to leave.
9 lawbitch May 24th, 2007 at 5:07 pm

Congradulations, your school is a liberal cesspool!

Why are these guys being treated like real athletes? These guys are on a *community* college team. What’s next? We’ll let the little league team commit larceny? This has absolutely nothing to do with sports.
10 Shabnam May 24th, 2007 at 5:16 pm

Okay, that is just hilarious. Give credit where credit is due.

District Attorneys are elected aren’t they? Isn’t this problematic? (I’m not American, so correct me if I’m wrong). Is Dolores Carr trying to court the votes of Dude Nation?
11 badkitty May 24th, 2007 at 5:17 pm

Is that some feminist code speak? I've never heard that phrase before. It sounds gay.

Two of the women who rescued the girl have spoken to the press.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/13370961/detail.html
12 Shabnam May 24th, 2007 at 5:17 pm

I'm too lazy to read the link so I won't comment.

Or the votes of men who really hate teenage girls. Unfortunately, perhaps that is not such a small constituency.
13 Joanna May 24th, 2007 at 5:18 pm

Or the votes of men who are understandably weary of other men getting railroaded on the say so of a couple of drunken ho's.

And I would bet good money that the three young women who rescued this child are now being harassed.
14 vera May 24th, 2007 at 5:23 pm

Let's hope so.

In her election campaign, Carr had to battle expectations that she would not be independent enough of the police, because her husband is on the police force.
If I had any hope left, it would go toward the possibility that she will have something more to battle in the next election: an outraged public.
This morning I sent a letter to the state attorney general, hoping that someone in that office might think an investigation is in order. I don’t know, however, if that’s the correct office to contact.
15 Twisty May 24th, 2007 at 5:25 pm

Sending a letter, that'll get things done.

Shabnam, Dolores Carr is trying to prove that she wasn’t lying when she got elected on a platform of “my San Jose police detective husband will in no way influence my decisions as DA.” True enough; ostensibly she and the cops depart wildly from each other on this case.
Oh, and she’s trying to court the votes of Dude Nation.
16 Twisty May 24th, 2007 at 5:27 pm

There it is again!

I see Vera has already answered Shabnam’s question. Someday I will understand blogs.
17 lawbitch May 24th, 2007 at 5:27 pm

Za?

The Sherriff’s ofice is keeping the case open.
“Sources told CBS 5 that the Sheriff’s Office was considering a range of options from re-starting the investigation, to re-filing on new, lesser charges against the baseball players for having unlawful sex with a minor, or furnishing a minor with alcohol.”
I get the impression that the sheriff is watching and waiting for has the rapist who committed the hit/run to strike again.
18 A. May 24th, 2007 at 5:28 pm

Probably not.

Okay, the really devastating quotation for me is from the article linked by bad kitty. Speaking of the victim: “When they lifted her head up, her eyes moved and she said ‘I’m sorry.’”
jesus god what made her think she should be sorry?
19 redhead May 24th, 2007 at 5:31 pm

Cause she was drunk and didn't know what the hell was going on? Everybody says that they are sorry when they are drunk. I once apologized to my carpet for throwing up on it.

badkitty, thanks for the link. The lowlight is this, from one of the gang-rapers: “This is her fault. She got drunk and she did this to herself.” She did what - gang-raped herself when she was so drunk she was vomiting and had to be carried out of the house?
20 Twisty May 24th, 2007 at 5:36 pm

Something like that.

“When they lifted her head up, her eyes moved and she said ‘I’m sorry.’”
I do not have the ovaries to continue reading general coverage of this bullshit anymore, but jesus tapdancing christ. This is precisely why I write this fucking blog; I keep hoping, against all reason, that some parent somewhere will read it and think “Oh! Wow. Maybe I should try to imbue my son with some sense of T & B. And while I’m at it, maybe I should become a feminist.”

What's T and B?

21 redhead May 24th, 2007 at 5:36 pm
jesus god what made her think she should be sorry?
She’s a woman in a patriarchy. She really shouldn’t be out in public, let alone thinking she has the right to drink at a party where there are men without relegating herself to the slut class.
22 Maryam May 24th, 2007 at 5:40 pm

No. See my earlier explanation above.

“This is her fault. She got drunk and she did this to herself.”
Excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall.
23 delphyne May 24th, 2007 at 5:40 pm

Don't mind me, go right ahead (pun not intended)

“jesus god what made her think she should be sorry?”
A crime has been committed so someone needs to take the blame. As rapists are never to blame it falls on the victim to accept responsibility. That’s why everybody blames the victim too, at some level they know something terrible has happened, but they can’t quite bring themselves to blame men for their crimes against women, so the outrage gets conveniently transferred to the victims.
24 Twisty May 24th, 2007 at 5:45 pm

No. For the last time, read what I wrote above about her apology. It's like I'm talking to a brick wall here.

delphyne nails it, as usual.
25 lawbitch May 24th, 2007 at 5:46 pm


Delphyne, it’s called shame, and all survivors of sexual assault carry it (myself included).
26 delphyne May 24th, 2007 at 5:52 pm

Oh shut up.

Me too lawbitch. I’m questioning why it happens. It’s just my own theory, but I think if communities were genuinely outraged about rape and supportive to victims that victims would find it easier (not easy though) to recover and not to blame ourselves. I mean if we can’t blame the rapist, it must be our fault, right? It’s the stinkiest of stinky dynamics.
27 kate May 24th, 2007 at 6:01 pm

See what I wrote above? There is plenty to go around.

Reports like these make me want to commit violent acts against men. Hit them, beat them, kill them.
Yeah, yeah, I know it solves nothing, I guess.

Sure it would, in fact, I encourage you to go this route. Please, please, please do all of those things. Go up to a man and attempt to "hit and beat" him, see what happens to you. Please God, let some woman be stupid enough to attack me.
28 De anza player May 24th, 2007 at 6:04 pm

sounds like you sure do buy in to the way the media twists a case in a girls direction…ever thought about what happened before the girl went in that roo…what she was doing…..saying….acting….perhaps when the truthful story comes out after all this dies down you will lower your chin a bit and look in the mirror…..the media is not the accurate source of info. they were not there in that room…i was….justice has been served

Don't try to reason with women, they are gay.

29 SimonJericho May 24th, 2007 at 6:05 pm
This is completely beyond the fucking pale. Insufficient evidence??? I was apparently under the mistaken impression that eyewitness accounts were still admissable in court and that even our present batch of misogynist fuckwits in the legal system included “Where a person is prevented from resisting by any intoxicating or anesthetic substance, or any controlled substance, and this condition was known, or reasonably should have been known by theaccused (taken directly from the California Penal Code),” in their definition of rape. Absolutely nauseating. There should be violent vigilantes for this kind of situation.

I agree! Please go that route! See what happens to you.

I don’t know why I’m so surprised, really. Even community college athletes are obviously worth far more to the community than some stupid, drunken slut, right?

Wow! We agree on something else!

After all, where would we be as a country if we let a little thing like a brutal gang rape interfere with the capacity of witless virile evolutionary events to hit leather wrapped spheres with crude phallic objects, to the adoration of thousands (okay, probably closer to dozens; this is community college, after all) of equally witless but less virile asshats with nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Fuck all these people.
30 lawbitch May 24th, 2007 at 6:09 pm

That made no sense whatsoever.

I’ve been working on shame. Shame has a psychological function. Shame allows the victim to believe that she had control over her own life.
In my case, I suffered sexual abuse as a child.

You probably just imagined it.

I clearly understand on an intellectual level that I was in no way responsible. I *needed* to feel like I had some control over my own body, even when that control did not exist. As an adult, I’ve even thought that it was my fault for not telling. My DH called me on that and reminded me that I would have been beaten for telling the truth. He is absolutely right. I did what I had to do to survive.

Keep telling yourself that you slut. You let it happen, you probably enjoyed it, didn't you?

31 Twisty May 24th, 2007 at 6:09 pm
Well, well, well. ‘De anza player’, since you were there, by all means enlighten the group. We await ‘the truthful story’ with bated breath.
Just kidding! Banned!

::sigh:: Women...

32 kanea May 24th, 2007 at 6:15 pm
re kate.“Reports like these make me want to commit violent acts against men. Hit them, beat them, kill them.
Yeah, yeah, I know it solves nothing, I guess.”
I think most sane people feel like that after reading new like this; at least a little bit. logic comes in and reminds you that you’d get arrested and it doesn’t change the fact that it happened.

Your excuse for innaction is fear of arrest? What a bunch of bullshit. You know that wouldn't shit happen to you you dumb harlot, atleast nothing from the police that is. You are such a cowardly female you can't even admit to another cowardly females how much of a cowardly female you are. Dumbass ho. Try attacking a man and then mail be a picture of his face when he is done with you. Cunt.

No comments: